Congratulations to all of our spring 2018 graduates from East Carolina University and Pitt Community College! We’re so proud of you and know you will continue to do GREAT things.
We have some fun events planned for June that we know you’ll enjoy, so feel free to invite your friends and family!
Be sure to check out the resident event board in the lobby and join our Facebook group (2017-2018 FSP Residents) for even more updates!
To contact emergency maintenance after the office has closed, please call (252) 227-4644 and select the emergency maintenance option. An emergency is considered any significant leak that does not stop, A/C not working if it is hotter than 85 degrees outside, loss of power to all or part of the apartment, and clogged plumbing/toilet only if there is no other toilet available in your apartment for use.
Reminders and Updates
- Office hours are Monday–Thursday from 10 a.m.–7 p.m., Friday from 10 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from 1–5 p.m.
- Parking passes are required for both upper and lower lots. If a guest will be visiting between 7 p.m.–9 a.m., please pick up a visitor pass at the front desk during regular office hours.
- Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency maintenance issue? Please call (252) 227-4644, select the prompt corresponding with your issue, and the appropriate person will get back to you as soon as possible!
Businesses of the Month
Chico’s Restaurant — $0.99 soft tacos every Tuesday!
Insomnia Cookies — They deliver right to your door.
Wings Over Greenville — Our favorite wings are “wimpy”!
Summer Like a Local
Whether you’re going home or staying put for the summer, take advantage of all our community has to offer! Summers can be a great chance to enjoy the area in some new and different ways. With the hectic pace of school, many students miss out on opportunities to get involved and have fun in their local community during the academic year — it’s time to change that! From festivals to parks and local attractions, below are some ways you can summer like a local. As a bonus, most of them are either free or very affordable!
- Do something touristy
- Visit a farmers market
- Check out a local sporting event
- Visit your Chamber of Commerce website to find out about local attractions
- Find a calendar of nearby fairs and festivals
- Enjoy Fourth of July festivities and fireworks
- Hike or bike a nearby trail
- Volunteer with a local organization
- Have a picnic
- Go to an outdoor movie or concert
- Run or walk a local 5K
We’ll also be planning events and activities for you throughout the summer, and if you need ideas for other fun things to do in the area, please let us know. We have information on area resources and a local calendar of events on hand to give you plenty of options. Have a memorable and fun summer!
Community Events Calendar
Weekly Pool Social — June 1 @ 1 p.m. — Cool off at the pool with ice cream and popsicles!
Summer Vision Board — June 6 @ 4 p.m. — You don’t need a new year to have a new vision! Stop by our clubhouse to make your own personalized vision board for the summer. We’ll provide everything you need to make your goals come to life!
Weekly Pool Social — June 8 @ 1 p.m. — Cool off at the pool with ice cream and popsicles!
Weekly Pool Social — June 15 @ 1 p.m. — Cool off at the pool with ice cream and popsicles!
Floatchella 2018 — June 15 @ noon — Bring your own floats and DIVE IN to our pool party. We have some floats of our own to show off, as well!
Game Night — June 20 @ 3 p.m. — We have Monopoly, Sorry!, Jenga, bingo, and many more games to choose from. Bring your friends and get your game face ready!
Weekly Pool Social — June 22 @ 1 p.m. — Cool off at the pool with ice cream and popsicles!
Weekly Pool Social — June 29 @ 1 p.m. — Cool off at the pool with ice cream and popsicles!