Congratulations to all spring 2018 graduates! You did it!
Even though classes are no longer in session, we still have some really great events planned for May! Be sure to check out the resident event board in the lobby and join our Facebook group (2017-2018 FSP Residents) for even more updates!
- Trash chutes are available on each floor next to Elevator 1 for your convenience. In the event that the chutes are full, please place trash items in the dumpsters provided in the top parking lot. Not adhering to this policy will result in a fine of $25 per item/bag.
- If you are the owner of one of our beloved furry residents, please be sure you are picking up after Fido when they do their business both outside and inside the community. Not picking up after your pet will result in a fine of $25 per incident.
- While we do not allow smoking indoors, please keep in mind that you are able to smoke outside. If you are a smoker, please make sure you are disposing of your cigarette butts properly in the trash cans located around the property. Not picking up after yourself can result in a $25 fine per incident.
- Please keep in mind that glass is not allowed in the pool area at any time. We have plastic cups available in our clubhouse area if you would like to grab one! We want to make sure that everyone is safe and enjoys themselves.
- To contact emergency maintenance after the office has closed, please call (252) 227-4644 and select the emergency maintenance option. An emergency is considered any significant leak that does not stop, A/C not working if it is hotter than 85 degrees outside, loss of power to all or part of the apartment, and clogged plumbing/toilet only if there is no other toilet available in your apartment for use. If you are unable to reach emergency maintenance for any reason, please see the courtesy officer at the front desk, and do not knock on doors of residents or staff.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday–Thursday from 10 a.m.–7 p.m., Friday from 10 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from 1–5 p.m.
- Parking passes are required for both upper and lower lots. If a guest will be visiting between 7 p.m. and 9 a.m., please pick up a visitor pass at the front desk during regular office hours. Residents will need to provide vehicle information (make/model, color, and license plate #) in order for a pass to be issued. Guests can only park in the lower parking lot. The upper parking lot is only available for residents that pay for a pass. Towing is enforced 24/7 in this lot. You can email all of this information to us ahead of time and your guest can pick up the pass (you will not have to sign for it if you email)!
- Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency maintenance issue? Please call (252) 227-4644, select the prompt corresponding with your issue, and the appropriate person will get back to you as soon as possible!
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
National Coke Day — May 8 @ noon — Happy National Coke Day! In honor of this refreshing holiday, we’ll have some cold and refreshing Cokes with a nice little note for our wonderful residents. Be sure to stop by and grab one to quench your thirst. Enjoy!
Make Your Own Sundae — May 18 @ 2 p.m. — Come down to the lobby for a cool down with an ice cream bar.
Cheerwine and Design — May 22 @ 3 p.m. — Drink Cheerwine and paint your favorite picture!
DIY Bath Bombs — May 28 @ 4 p.m. — Want to make your own bath bombs? We do, too! Bath time will never be the same with these fizzy colorful bath bombs!