We hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far! We have many resident events planned for July that we hope you’ll be able to enjoy.
If you’ve left for the summer and don’t plan to return before your lease term ends (if you haven’t renewed), please remember that your keys and parking passes are due by 9 a.m. on July 31!
- Trash chutes are located on each floor next to Elevator 1 for your convenience. In the event that the chutes are full, please place trash items in the dumpsters provided in the top parking lot. Not adhering to this policy will result in a fine of $25 per item/bag.
- If you are the owner of one of our beloved furry residents, please be sure you are picking up after Fido when they do their business both outside and inside the community. Not picking up after your pet will result in a fine of $25 per incident.
- To contact emergency maintenance after the office has closed, please call (252) 227-4644 and select the emergency maintenance option. An emergency is considered any significant leak that does not stop, A/C not working if it is hotter than 85 degrees outside, loss of power to all or part of the apartment, and clogged plumbing/toilet only if there is no other toilet available in your apartment for use. If you are unable to reach emergency maintenance for any reason, please see the courtesy officer at the front desk, and do not knock on doors of residents or staff.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m.–7 p.m., Friday from 10 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from 1–5 p.m.
- Parking passes are required for both upper and lower lots. If a guest will be visiting between 7 p.m. and 9 a.m., please pick up a visitor pass at the front desk during regular office hours. Residents will need to provide vehicle information (make/model, color, and license plate #) in order for a pass to be issued. Guests can only park in the lower parking lot. The upper parking lot is only available for residents that pay for a pass. Towing is enforced 24/7 in this lot. You can email all of this information to us ahead of time and your guest can pick up the pass (you will not have to sign for it if you email)!
- Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency maintenance issue? Please call (252) 227-4644, select the prompt corresponding with your issue, and the appropriate person will get back to you as soon as possible!
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
- Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Happy Birthday, July Babies — July 1 @ 1 p.m. — Residents with July birthdays will get a hand-delivered personalized birthday card!
DIY Bath Bombs — July 6 @ 2 p.m. — Want to make your own bath bombs? We do, too! Bath time will never be the same with these fizzy, colorful bath bombs!
Marvel Movie Mondays by the Pool — July 10 @ 7 p.m. — Come enjoy the outdoors with us with a movie by the pool!
Sweepstakes Key Winner Reveal Party — July 11 — Find out if you won our sweepstakes by picking up your key and trying to unlock a FREE two-bed/two-bath unit for a year plus $5,000!
Tie-Dye to Die For — July 19 @ 2 p.m. — Create and design your own tie-dye T-shirts to wear this summer while enjoying your time off from school and work!
Galaxy in a Bottle — July 27 @ 3 p.m. — Make your own galaxy in a bottle!
Karaoke Night at Fire — Every Wednesday in July @ 9:30 p.m. — Hosted by FSP! Come sing your favorite songs and eat free appetizers!