We have some great events planned for April, and we hope everyone can attend! If you have any ideas for future events, let us know, and we’ll be more than happy to put them on our list!
We would like to thank everyone for their patience as renovations wrap up on all apartments. Don’t forget to renew ASAP to enjoy your new apartments for another year!
Renovations for the clubhouse and amenities will be starting this month. We thank you in advance for your patience during this time as the office may be moved around to different locations while they work on renovating.
- As renovations wrap up, please be sure to notify us immediately if any problems occur after appliances and flooring have been installed in your unit.
- Please be aware that during flooring installation, all appliances will be unplugged, removed, and then replaced after installation. We will inspect to be sure that everything is hooked up properly after installation, but please be sure to double-check that everything works properly, as well.
- Trash chutes are available on each floor next to Elevator 1 for your convenience. In the event that the chutes are full, please place trash items in the dumpsters provided in the top parking lot. Not adhering to this policy will result in a fine of $25 per item/bag.
- If you are the owner of one of our beloved furry residents, please be sure you are picking up after Fido when they do their business both outside and inside the community. Not picking up after your pet will result in a fine of $25 per incident.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday through Thursday from 10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m., Friday from 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m., Saturday from 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., and Sunday from 1:00–5:00 p.m.
- Parking passes are required for both upper and lower lots. If a guest will be visiting between 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m., please pick up a visitor pass at the front desk during regular office hours. Residents will need to provide vehicle information (make/model, color, and license plate #) in order for a pass to be issued. You can email all of this information to us ahead of time, and your guest can simply pick up the pass (you will not have to sign for it if you email)!
- Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency maintenance issue? Please call (252) 227-4644, select the prompt corresponding with your issue, and the appropriate person will get back to you as soon as possible!
Graduation Cap Decorating — April 7 — Come decorate your graduation cap with us! We’ll provide the supplies, you just bring your caps!
Ice Cream Social — April 12 — Celebrate Easter with a delicious dessert in the clubhouse!
Springtime Smoothies — April 19 — Refresh with a freshly blended smoothie with your favorite ingredients!
FSP’s 2nd Annual Bacon Bar — April 20 — This year’s Bacon Bar will feature chocolate-dipped bacon, brown sugar bacon, bacon pancakes, Cajun bacon, and a secret new addition!
Finals Survival Kit — April 24 — Survive Finals Week with this energizing kit!
Make Your Own Stress Ball — April 26 — Get in tune with your crafty and innovative side to make your own homemade stress balls!
Live. Learn. Succeed!
We’re excited to announce a new career success portal exclusively for our residents! This service includes job search tools, instant job alerts and matches, online career management, resume development, social media development, company research, interview skills, career assessments, document libraries, and online workshops for career transition. Candidates who use this service report finding jobs three times faster than average! To access this service, simply log in to your resident portal and sign up for a free account. We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your potential!
Sign up today at http://bit.ly/cacareerportal.