We hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far! We have many events planned for June that we hope you will be able to enjoy!
If you’ve left for the summer and don’t plan to return before your lease term ends (if you have not renewed), please remember that your keys and parking passes are due by 9 a.m. on July 31!
• Trash chutes are located on each floor next to Elevator 1 for your convenience. In the event that the chutes are full, please place trash items in the dumpsters provided in the top parking lot. Not adhering to this policy will result in a fine of $25 per item/bag.
• If you are the owner of one of our beloved furry residents, please be sure you are picking up after Fido when they do their business both outside and inside the community. Not picking up after your pet will result in a fine of $25 per incident.
• To contact emergency maintenance after the office has closed, please call (252) 227-4644 and select the emergency maintenance option. An emergency is considered any significant leak that does not stop, A/C not working if it is hotter than 85 degrees outside, loss of power to all or part of the apartment, and clogged plumbing/toilet only if there is no other toilet available in your apartment for use. If you are unable to reach emergency maintenance for any reason, please see the courtesy officer at the front desk, and do not knock on doors of residents or staff.
Reminders & Updates
• Office hours are Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m.–7 p.m., Friday from 10 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from 1–5 p.m.
• Parking passes are required for both upper and lower lots. If a guest will be visiting between 7 p.m. and 9 a.m., please pick up a visitor pass at the front desk during regular office hours. Residents will need to provide vehicle information (make/model, color, and license plate #) in order for a pass to be issued. Guests can only park in the lower parking lot. The upper parking lot is only available for residents that pay for a pass. Towing is enforced 24/7 in this lot. You can email all of this information to us ahead of time and your guest can pick up the pass (you will not have to sign for it if you email)!
• Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency maintenance issue? Please call (252) 227-4644, select the prompt corresponding with your issue, and the appropriate person will get back to you as soon as possible!
Summer Like a Local
Whether you’re going home or staying put for the summer, take advantage of all our community has to offer! Summers can be a great chance to enjoy the area in some new and different ways. With the hectic pace of school, many students miss out on opportunities to get involved and have fun in their local community during the academic year — it’s time to change that! From festivals to parks and local attractions, below are some ways you can summer like a local. As a bonus, most of them are either free or very affordable!
- Do something touristy
- Visit a farmers market
- Check out a local sporting event
- Visit your Chamber of Commerce website to find out about local attractions
- Find a calendar of nearby fairs and festivals
- Enjoy Fourth of July festivities and fireworks
- Hike or bike a nearby trail
- Volunteer with a local organization
- Have a picnic
- Go to an outdoor movie or concert
- Run or walk a local 5K
We’ll also be planning events and activities for you throughout the summer, and if you need ideas for other fun things to do in the area, please let us know. We have information on area resources and a local calendar of events on hand to give you plenty of options. Have a memorable and fun summer!
Happy Birthday, June Babies — June 1 @ 1 p.m. — Residents with June birthdays will get a personalized delivery straight to their door!
Game Night — June 9 @ 6 p.m. — Come for the win, stay for the fun! Challenge your friends to an epic game of Monopoly or Clue, or stay and play a few rounds of Cards Against Humanity!
Starbucks Pink Drink DIY — June 12 @ 1 p.m. — Make your very own Starbucks Pink Drink with this secret recipe. We’ll give you everything you need to complete this simple and tasty DIY.
National Yoga Day — June 21 @ 6 p.m. — Join us for a beginners’ yoga session in the clubhouse on our new smart TV! There will also be refreshments available.
Ice Cream Social — June 30 @ 1 p.m. — Stop by and enjoy some refreshing ice cream in the clubhouse!