We’re so proud you have made it this far and wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
Renovations for the clubhouse and amenities will be starting this month! We thank you in advance for your patience during this time as the office may be moved around to different locations while they work on renovating.
- Trash chutes are located on each floor next to Elevator 1 for your convenience. In the event that the chutes are full, please place trash items in the dumpsters provided in the top parking lot. Not adhering to this policy will result in a fine of $25 per item/bag.
- If you are the owner of one of our beloved furry residents, please be sure to pick up after Fido when they do their business both outside and inside the community. Not picking up after your pet will result in a fine of $25 per incident.
- To contact emergency maintenance after the office has closed, please call (252) 227-4644 and select the emergency maintenance option. An emergency is considered as any significant leak that doesn’t stop, A/C not working if it is hotter than 85 degrees outside, loss of power to all or part of the apartment, and clogged plumbing/toilet only if there is no other toilet available in your apartment for use. If you are unable to reach emergency maintenance for any reason, please see the courtesy officer at the front desk, and do not knock on doors of residents or staff.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday through Thursday from 10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m., Friday from 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m., Saturday from 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., and Sunday from 1:00–5:00 p.m.
- Parking passes are required for both upper and lower lots. If a guest will be visiting between 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m., please pick up a visitor pass at the front desk during regular office hours. Residents will need to provide vehicle information (make/model, color, and license plate #) in order for a pass to be issued. Guests can only park in the lower parking lot. The upper parking lot is only available for residents that pay for a pass. Towing is enforced 24/7 in this lot. You can email all of this information to us ahead of time, and your guest can pick up the pass (you will not have to sign for it if you email)!
- Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency maintenance issue? Please call (252) 227-4644, select the prompt corresponding with your issue, and the appropriate person will get back to you as soon as possible!
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Keep It Fresh — May 1 — Create your own homemade air freshener for your apartment!
Academic Showcase — May 4 — We want to see what you have worked on! This is an excellent opportunity for other students to expand their horizons and learn new things!
Taco Tuesday — May 16 — Who loves tacos? We do! Come join us in the clubhouse for some delicious tacos to go!
Movie by the Pool — May 23 — Relax by the pool with a movie and some snacks!